Menu ▼

Monetary Damages Can Help After Your Car Crash

Use an experienced car crash lawyer to fight for monetary damages.

Use an experienced car crash lawyer to fight for monetary damages.

After an auto accident you may find you have substantial losses and injuries, and in fact this accident could affect the rest of your life, though you may not immediately realize this. Even though the law can never compensate you fully for the losses and injuries you experience, the state of Washington does allow for certain monetary damages in a personal injury case. Contact an experienced car crash lawyer at Cunnane Law in Edmonds for a free, confidential consultation and case review.

After a car accident the potential damages available to you may include:

Medical expenses including prescriptions and medical equipment

  • Property damage
  • Loss of earnings
  • Loss of enjoyment of life
  • Pain and suffering

You should also include in your lawsuit anything that reduces your quality of life.

How a Car Crash Lawyer Will Help to Claim the Money Damages Available

Reduce the stress and confusion of your personal injury case by have an attorney act as an advocate on your behalf to protect your interests throughout the whole process. Having an experienced car crash lawyer for your legal case, instead of you having to stress about it, gives you space to focus on getting well after your accident.

To learn more of what we can do for you, contact Cunnane Law, the car crash attorney experts in Edmonds, WA, to schedule a free case evaluation. We will explain more about your legal rights and options after a car accident during our no-obligation consultation.

Note: This information was provided not for any specific claim and is written in broad and general terms and may not be the right path to follow for a particular claim or case. This information is not intended to create an attorney client relationship. It is always best to receive direct legal counsel for your legal issues. It is never too early to call the attorney, but it can be too late.

(425) 672-7100